Tuesday, April 12, 2022

The Conjuring Universe

 I am into horror movies especially the conjuring universe. Although I feel the 3rd conjuring movie wasn't as good as the others, I still enjoyed it very much. It has been awhile since anyone has heard about any more movies in the works. I did just read that there might be a Nun 2. I don't really know what they could do with it because the nun was destroyed in one of the conjuring movies (the 2nd one I believe). 

Here is what I hope we get to see in the future.

The crocked man - I know they were talk about doing a film about him, I really hope they do but I hope the character doesn't look animated like he did in the other movie.

The devil's rocking chair - They need to do a movie on this. The backstory I believe has to do something about a boy being possessed or attacked by something and he along with Loraine Warren saw a demon sitting in the chair. I don't know the full story but it sounds like it could be another good movie.

I would also like to see a movie about the guy that got possessed at the end of The Nun and that has been shown in the other movies. I feel like that storyline is unfinished and needs to be told.

Maybe a movie done about the bride that was in Annabelle come home, it sounds interesting. 

I haven't read the Warren's book but I am sure there are a few more stories that would make interesting movies. What do you hope to see from their stories gets made into a movie?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Abortion/Women's Rights/Human Rights

  I really don't like blogging about sensitive subjects that much because it can get messy but I need to express my emotions, my voice o...